Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
Bogen Communications Bogen Gold Seal GS100 Public Address Amplifier
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
The Gold Seal Series amplifiers are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of today's sophisticated sound systems. They combine unique and useable features with ultra high reliability and professional performance.
The amplifier is available in 100 watt model, each with exactly the same features to provide power and performance no matter how large or small the application.
The Bogen Gold Seal Series amplifiers are an extraordinary addition to Bogen's line of quality audio amplifiers. Designed with the sound contractor in mind, they provide unparalleled flexibility and versatility, without the need for add-on modules.
In addition to its extensive flexibility, the Gold Seal Series amplifiers offer a combination of features not found in other commercial amplifiers.
Features: Fan Cooled
RMS Output Power: 100 W
Number of Analog Audio Inputs: 2
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Weight (Approximate): 28 lb
- Dual-function, 10-band graphic equalizer (Acoustic EQ/Feedback Control)
- Aphex Aural Exciter for improved intelligibility
- Remote master volume control capability
- Input muting via contact on all inputs
- Switchable phantom power supply
- True loudness contour function
- Low-cut filter for Mic channels
- Aux fade back after Tel page
Limited Warranty: 3 Year