Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
Bogen Communications Bogen Classic C35 Public Address Amplifier
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
The Bogen Classic Series Model C35 is public address mixer amplifier that provides mixing of microphones, telephone, and auxiliary sources.
Output screw terminals are provided for 4-ohm (direct) and 8-ohm, 16-ohm, 25V and 70V (transformer-coupled) speaker systems. Output jacks let you connect to a tape recorder or an additional booster amplifier, or feed a 600-ohm telephone line when an accessory transformer (Model WMT1A) is used.
Features: Thermal Overload Cutoff
RMS Output Power: 35 W
Number of Analog Audio Inputs: 2
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Frequency: 60 Hz
Operating Power Consumption: 85 W
Weight (Approximate): 15 lb
- 4 inputs: 1 MIC (Lo-Z), 1 AUX (Hi-Z), 1 TEL, plus 1 selectable MIC or AUX
- AUX muting by external contact closure for push to - talk mic's
- Output jack to connect a tape recorder or booster amplifier
- Variable threshold for TEL input voice-activated AUX mute
- Each input controlled by an independent volume control
- TEL input voice-activated (VOX) mute over AUX input
- Thermal protection and electronic shutdown
- Tel input for telephone paging applications
Certifications & Standards:
UL and CSA listed
Limited Warranty: 2 Year